Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

19.9.14

Link Love .002

Handspun photo wool.jpg
  • How to accept a compliment with class  - An important lesson for everyone! Have you been guilty of discounting or brushing away compliments?

  • Self Lymph Drainage Massage - This was INVALUABLE to me this winter. I know we're heading out of colder weather now but it doesn't mean you can't get a bad head cold. I was dizzy for days because of all the sinus pressure, but after I did this massage my ears popped and I wasn't dizzy anymore. Many amaze.

  • A smart fight for awareness against food waste - I saw this campaign and thought that it was brilliant. It's a good reminder that just because food isn't picture perfect doesn't mean it's only good for tossing out. Fight food waste.

  • Perfecting serger tension - This. Because overlockers don't need to be a terrifying mystery.

  • The Myth of the Perfect Job - I found this series really really interesting. It's made me rethink a lot about careers and happiness. It's a multi-part series and I highly recommend it. It's quite good reading.

  • High-tech Silverware that assists those with hand tremors - I think this will mean a lot to those with tremors! This is a brilliant invention, in my opinion. 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, thanks for sharing these! I've been getting sinus induced dizziness too, so that link is especially useful xx p.s. LOVE the new design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another fantastic post. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. snap frames

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have also Romson Pressure Monitoring Line (PM-O Line) available with both male-to-male & male to female connectors from 10cm to 200cms in length. Suitable for high-pressure monitoring and for connection between syringe infusion pump and the patient.

    Buy Pressure Monitoring Line (PM-O line)-Romson

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo